Wednesday 24 August 2011

Wednesday

... I still have difficulty with the 'n' in Wednesday.

Woke up with one of my phantom hangovers, probably the atmospherics. Did loads yesterday, including about 10 loads of washing. The house is full of damp bedding hanging from every appropriate source. Worked until quite late and sat in bed for an hour trying to make my design work look like it was done with a 'Scottish' feel - not that easy, it's quite hard work to plough all the way through the cliche's and obvious stuff - I spent a big chunk of yesterday going through all the competing brands looking for things to avoid.

Have no idea what's going on in Libya - I'll keep my head down until it's all over. They can manage without me.

I'm going to a half hour meeting this morning to check on next years timetabling - and catch up on what happened yesterday - I have a grim feeling abut a few things. It may not go well. I also have to go to the bank on the way back to make a deposit - yes... a deposit. I'm getting a BACS payment through today and sent 3 invoices off yesterday. I actually have to start winding work down now if I'm going to be teaching from the end of next month, so I should just finish this last job - which will take about 2 more weeks - and then I'm going to concentrate on teaching. Should work out as good timing. Term starts on September 27th. I cycled down yesterday in a bad mood and was determined that if anyone even looked at me the wrong way I'd resign... but it was OK.

Nothing in the papers, at least - nothing that interests me. Apple are apparently going to release a cut price iPhone in a couple of months... I'm seriously considering it.

No comments:

Post a Comment