Tuesday 23 August 2011

Rain.

Bloody Hell - that's what I call rain... Like stair rods for a couple of hours. I managed to catch a break in the weather to cycle down to college and go to a quick meeting that got me out of all the other meetings this week - so I can concentrate on work. It was odd being back, and I didn't look forward to it. They have made quite a few changes to the building, including a new performance space on the ground floor and carving off a mac bay in my old studio - which is much better.

When I got back - Little Mouse had pulled her new Ralph Lauren cushion off her chair and gone back to the Chanel blanket - snob. Neither dog has expressed any interest in walkies or breakfast today. Alfie has just been dozing, waiting for it to dry outside.

Manged to do loads today already... rain... makes me productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment