Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Wednesday PM

Today was very cold and windy in the morning - and then horribly hot and clammy at lunch - and then the skies cleared and it was sub tropical. The weather is fucked up'

For some freakish reason - I had an email that had accidently been forwarded to me - it was from a client I don't know - to a local  design company, with a detailed brief - quite amusing and a bit embarassing - I had to contact them - they were perplexed. Reminds me of the good old days when you did everything by floppy disc - and generally people would forget to empty the trash - hence allowing you access to all sorts of really fun stuff.

I've lost loads of weight - just been for a run, was very badly dressed today - what I wore didn't suit me, my shape or the weather.

We have a Higgs Bosun, possibly - that's nice.

Bumped into one of my students in town - he made a point of shaking my hand - wasn't expecting that. I'm having the day off on Saturday - really looking forward to it - intend to go to Bexhill ( it will probably rain all day ) and do some stuff for myself - I expect I'll spend the day sulking instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment