Thursday, 12 July 2012

Thursday

At about 10pm last night we had biblical ( and a bit scary ) rain - but today is lovely - sunshine and blue skies - it's going to last until about 5pm - when we get another 24 hours of rain. I was good to see the country park again - and look out towards france - lovely calm blue sea.

I'm off to London later for a meeting - a whole day set aside for something I'm not going to get paid for. I'll be taking my camer ad have a couple of hours to kill before I meet someone for a drink later. Might squeeze in a couple of galleries and have a wander around town.

Watched a documentary about the Universe last night - CGI trip from earth to the furthest reaches of the Universe - very good, if a little long - and the Alec Baldwin Narration over was pretty good.

The other morning I took the dogs out at 6am - a couple of my neighbours were assisting an elderly, frail and very heavily made up transvestite out of a taxi - not sure if they were coming home from a night out - very elaborate evening wear for that time of the day. This being hastings, nobody batted an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment