I can't tell if it's going to rain - the BBC says no - but it may have other ideas - looks threatening. I had to leave my bike at a friends house on Saturday - I need to collect it today - this is logistically quite difficult. I don't want to do it too late in the day ( after work ) but it will be difficult to manage at lunch time.
My day has already started badly ( it's 6am ) - there was a large pool of dog vomit to deal with earlier - although, for a nice change, no wee on te floorboards this morning.
I slept incredibly badly last night - I think someone had lit a fire ( most of my neighbours have chimneys ) in the evening and I could smell burning - I had to check the house about 5 times and remembered at 2am I'd left a charger loaded with a camera battery on in the dining room - after that, fear of death by fire, and other stuff, kept me awake.
Shame about Ernest Borgnine, but he was very old - in fact, as a child - I seem to remember him being staggeringly old - so he had a pretty good innings.
Not in the right frame of mind for this week - I am going to need to pack 5 days work into 3 - and thens spend a whole day in London - potentially for no reason.
I discovered yesterday that it's perfectly possible to ruin a chicken casserole by leaving it in the oven too long. Carrots, in particular - respond badly to excessive and prolonged heat.
2 comments:
I let myself get over-tired yesterday and spend the whole night in bed thinking someone was hiding in my shed. I planned the whole response to their attempts to rape or murder me in great detail. I then got up for the toilet without putting the main lights on, and tripped over the vacuum cleaner. I wouldn't mind, but the bloody thing doesn't even work!
more people are killed by carelessly abandoned vacuum cleaners that serial killers - true-fact!
Post a Comment