Today's weather was shocking. Gales, driving rain - and very cold. I sat at work as seagulls were blown backwards past the windows and people in winter overcoats fell over. Apparently - next week 'might' be better.
Really tired today -for some reason I dreamed I was in a black and white cartoon version of '20,000 Leagues Under The Sea' - and was very small - like Tin Tin.
The Olympic Torch hits hastings tomorrow - it will even be outside the office window - they put up special signs earlier today - but they have already been stolen. Not sure what to expect - there is some event on the Stade - apparently the seafront is flooded. That's not a good thing. I will have to cycle to work on an alternative route on Wednesday as the whole road is closed so they can take it to Dover.
As I don't have a telly - I'm the only person I know who isn't watching University Challenge and giving a running commentary on facebook - I have the original version of War Of The Worlds instead.
Bed after dinner - I need some sleep, another busy day tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment