That's the best thing about today - it's Friday - roll on the weekend - I have loads to do and am really looking forward to catching up.
Have just been focussed on work this week - when I put the rubbish out for the bin men - there was less than half a bag - a testament to eating little and spending the whole week out of the house - I'll catch up tomorrow. I was in conversation with a client yesterday - she told me about her mother - who had won a competition back in the 60's to design the logo for the CO-OP - and was never paid for it, she was a schoolgirl at the time - and later decided design was not for her ( after marrying one ) and became a nurse.
I intend to keep my head down today - get through as much work as possible - and steam through to home time.
1 comment:
My grandfather designed a feature (it escapes me, but it was something important and still used today) for JCB. A trip to New York was his prize. Seemed pleased as punch at the time, says my mother, but spent years moaning about the money he could have made!
Post a Comment